- This event has passed.
Mascots for a Cure 5K
October 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT$20
Help Mascots for a Cure provide HOPE, JOY and LOVE to kids and families battling cancer arming them with the courage and strength they need by registering for Mascot For A Cure 5K!
We encourage all participants to dress up like their favorite Delaware/Philadelphia mascot
to run this fun event. Who knows… we might even reward you for it!
- Commemorative Pint Glass
- Official MFAC Wrist Band
- Celebrity Mascot Appearances
- Pre-Race Signature Knighting Ceremony
- One FREE special ‘MFAC’ beer (For those over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly.)
- Stitch House After Party
Awards and Age Groups
- Overall Male/Female
- Overall Masters Male/Female
- Top 3 in each age group Male/Female
- 13 and under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Become a fundraiser and win cool SWAG
- Raise $50 or more and get a Mascots for a Cure T-Shirt at packet pick up.
- Raise $100 or more and get a Mascots for a Cure Hoodie at packet pick up.
- Raise $200 or more and get a Mascots for a Cure T-Shirt, Hoodie and have a Courage Pack donated to a child in yours or your family’s name.
Our COURAGE PACKS are filled with items like: A Mascots for a Cure kids t-shirt, MFAC wristband, Hope Rock, MFAC bammie, MFAC drawstring bag.
We encourage our Courageous Knights to fill these COURAGE PACKS with what makes them feel STRONG…what makes them feel BRAVE…what makes them feel COURAGEOUS.