1st Annual Father Daughter Dance
September 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
1st Annual Father Daughter Dance benefiting Mascots for a Cure
The Mascots for a Cure Father Daughter Dance is an annual dance where fathers and daughters can spend some quality time together while also helping to raise awareness and funds to help fight childhood cancer. The evening will be full of great music, dancing, good food, and creating special memories. Fathers will be able to show their daughters how they deserve to be treated.
Ages: K–6th grade
Dress Code: This is a formal event. Suit and tie or tuxedo for fathers. Dresses for daughter(s).
This is going to be such a memorable event for you and your daughter(s) with:
- Family friendly DJ
- Professional photographer (Photos are an additional charge. Please download and print our photo form. Please have this form filled out with photo selection and bring it to the dance with you.)
- 4 Princesses from Dragon Theater Princesses
- Kid friendly food, dessert, and refreshments
- One white rose for each daughter
- Raffle with great prizes: $5 per ticket or 5 tickets for $20
***Any father with a daughter who is battling any form of cancer will get free admission into the dance and be our “Guest of Honor”. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the comp code emailed to you.
***All registrations are tax deductible as Mascots for a Cure is a 501-c3.